TBB (marquee)

Gadget Reviews, tricks and tips, Html coding, unboxing, editing and much more. Follow/Like/Subscribe TechnoBoomBox on Facebook,Twitter,Tumblr ,YouTube and Instagram.

Sony Play Station 3 Move Edition 320GB Unboxing

This is the unboxing of the new 320GB Sony Play Station 3 with move. Okay,ps3 is the best gaming console in the market.It comes in different sizes but i got my 320GB one I am sure but many people say the 320GB one is more faster and smother (well I don't know if it is true or not) Anyways I would  have got this one only cause I wanted to get the move move Edition.I got a really good offer too with this so yeah! I pretty Much love it!! I got this around two months ago :P
Anyways I am gonna list the games I have bought till now below :
(If you want me too review any game of the following I can. Just leave a comment below)

  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Fifa 12
  • Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas
  • Gta 4 
  • Need For Speed Carbon
  • Skate
  • Blazing Angels Squadrons of wwii
Enjoy The Video!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top